Emotional Depression is an in-depth kind of feeling that often isn’t facially expressed. It is a feeling that has a high tendency of making one forget the essence of life if you let it and or not recognize it.
Loss of interest in activities that brought happiness, decreased ability to give in the best effort in activities that comes naturally at one point to one occurs.
Life can be hard, it is different for everyone, not attaining goals, unhealthy relationships, grief, or loss are difficult experiences.
It can be triggered by a lonely phase.
Signs & Symptoms of Depression
Symptoms of depression vary from mild to severe and relative to different people. It is a darn feeling no doubt, it comes and goes. Some common signs are :
- Changes in appetite, weight loss, or gain unrelated to dieting
- Trouble sleeping or sleeping too much
- Prolonged sadness, sometimes including frequent crying
- Loss of interest or pleasure in activities once enjoyed
- Feeling worthless, hopeless or guilty
- Difficulty thinking, concentrating, or making decisions
- Thoughts of self-harm, death, or suicide
- Increased fatigue
- Easily irritated
It is a lonely feeling that projects onto how to identify this feeling and what to do when you recognize the feeling.
You being able to do what you want helps to smoother the feeling.
It is about finding yourself instrumental.