What is CoronaVirus?
What is this coronavirus everyone keeps mouthing? Every corner, streets and words out of people’s mouth-corona virus this, the coronavirus that. Let’s shed some lightning to this; CoronaVirus is a highly infectious disease-causing illness and death in humans, especially geriatrics individuals and sick people. It has elevated itself to be a pandemic and not a gradual spread anymore. It rooted itself in Southeast Asia-China in Wuhan, Hubei Province and has extended across Europe, the United States not mincing words- The World.
It is also known as COVID-19. It is an air-spread disease ranging from sneezing, coughing, touching to as little as shaking hands or touching the same object without cleaning. It is a respiratory disease.
With its dangerous and panicking events, We all are encouraged to take smart precautions to prevent the spread of this deadly infectious diseases, such as;
- Wash frequently hands with detergent and liquid for at least 20 seconds at a time.
- Elude reaching your facial with unwashed hands.
- Avoid intimate connection with people who are unhealthy.
- Close your mouth and nose with a clean napkin when you cough or sneeze.
- Do not reuse tissue after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched.
- Keep a squeaky clean environment.
- Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing. (social distancing).